Bringing your bicycle from home to Stanford is easy! The Campus Bike Shop will reassemble, tune, and install any accesories you choose and register your bike too.
How can I ship my bike to the Campus Bike Shop?
- It's easiest if your local bike shop packs and ships your bicycle. The total cost should be between $80 to $120
- Include the completed form with your bike in the box that is shipped to us - see below
What happens to my bike when it arrives at the Campus Bike Shop?
- We receive your bicycle, assemble it, and perform a mini tune-up and safety inspection, for $90
Can I arrange for my bike to be registered and accessorized ahead of time?
- Yes, we offer many additional services and accessories that we complete before your arrival
- Some of the following options are chosen to be added to 80% of the bikes shipped to us*
- Security Package, Utility Package, and Safety Package*
- New tires if dry or cracked at $20 each + $10 labor each - $30 each
- Use of our tape and spray paint to personalize your bike - no charge
How do I make my arrangements with you?
- Click for the form
- Fill it out completely, then
- Click Print Completed Form and include it with your bike in the box that is shipped to us, and
- Then click Submit Form so we will know your bike is coming and be ready for it
And here's a comment, taken from Stanford's recent New Student Orientation Survey, from somebody who used this program
- "I shipped my bike and the the Bike Shop put it together. They were wonderful, on time, and courteous."
* Please don't order any accessories or packages from the catalog. Your selection of packages and accessories is included in the form you complete to ship your bike to us.