Campus Bike Shop is an essential business. The Shop has resumed full operations including rentals, sales, and repairs to provide services to the community at large. With consideration for COVID-19, the Shop has implemented changes for your protection and ours.
- Sanitation: All rental and customer bikes will be disinfected both on intake and return.
- Physical distancing: All customer transactions will take place outside the Shop's side entrance away from crowded spaces.
- Shop hours have been adjusted:
- Monday through Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
Stanford University has free parking in the 'A' lot immediately outside the Tresidder Union building where the Shop is located. Parking permits for this lot are not required.
NEW BIKES ARRIVING DAILY
The Campus Bike Shop has served Stanford Students for more than 80 years providing high value and quality bikes.
This is a great way to learn to manage small monthly loan payments and start building your credit history.
- Loan amounts from $100 to $1000
- 6.99% APR**
- 12- and 24 month loan terms
Apply at Stanford Federal Credit Union.