Bike Drop-off and Pickup
While the Stanford Campus is largely closed to the public due to Covid, Campus Bike Shop is an essential business and will remain open. During this time, please use the loading zone adjacent to the shop for bike pickups and drop-offs.
The bicycle industry as a whole has been greatly impacted by current events. As the situation develops, our stocks and ability to acquire bikes will rapidly change. We are currently unable to guarantee a regular availability of our normal brands and models. We recommend that prospective buyers speak with our sales associates through our regular phone line or by email so that we can offer our most up to date options.
Campus Bike Shop is an essential business. The Shop has resumed full operations including rentals, sales, and repairs to provide services to the community at large. With consideration for COVID-19, the Shop has implemented changes for your protection and ours.
- Sanitation: All rental and customer bikes will be disinfected both on intake and return.
- Physical distancing: All customer transactions will take place outside the Shop's side entrance away from crowded spaces.
- Shop hours have been adjusted:
- Monday through Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
NEW BIKES ARRIVING DAILY
The Campus Bike Shop has served Stanford Students for more than 80 years providing high value and quality bikes.
This is a great way to learn to manage small monthly loan payments and start building your credit history.
- Loan amounts from $100 to $1000
- 6.99% APR**
- 12- and 24 month loan terms
Apply at Stanford Federal Credit Union.