Bringing your bicycle from home to Stanford is easy! The Campus Bike Shop will reassemble, tune, and install any accessories you choose.
How can I ship my bike to the Campus Bike Shop?
- It's easiest if your local bike shop packs and ships your bicycle.
- Include the completed form with your bike in the box that is shipped to us
What happens to my bike when it arrives at the Campus Bike Shop?
- We receive your bicycle, assemble it, and perform a mini tune-up and safety inspection, for $90
Can I arrange for my bike to be accessorized ahead of time?
- You can arrange for any of our standard accessories packages to be mounted to your bike when we assemble it.
How do I make my arrangements with you?
- Click for the form
- Fill it out completely, then
- Click Print Completed Form and include it with your bike in the box that is shipped to us, and
- Then click Submit Form so we will know your bike is coming and be ready for it
And here's a comment, taken from Stanford's recent New Student Orientation Survey, from somebody who used this program
- "I shipped my bike and the the Bike Shop put it together. They were wonderful, on time, and courteous."
* Please don't order any accessories or packages from the catalog. Your selection of packages and accessories is included in the form you complete to ship your bike to us.