If you are leaving campus for an extended period of time, Campus Bike Shop can store your bicycle so that it does not get impounded or exposed to the the elements.
|Type of Storage||First Quarter||Each Consecutive Quarter|
|With Maintenance Plan||$65||$25 ea|
|All others||$100||$25 ea|
To store your bike:
- Bring your bike and payment into the shop. We will inspect the bike and accept it into storage. Keep in mind that if any repairs or additional services are desired, payment for these will also will be due upon intake.
While your bike is in storage:
- We will air your tires and oil your chain so that it will be ready to ride upon pickup.
- If desired, we will perform any additional services or repairs at our normal rates while your bike is in storage.
- If your bike has a Maintenance Plan, we will perform a free tuneup on your bike upon request.
When can I retrieve my bike from storage?
- Pickups begin one week prior to the start of each quarter
- There are no early pickups, so plan accordingly!