We are proud to offer a Maintenance Plan for qualifying bikes purchased at the Shop. We also offer the Plan, at a higher price, for your own bike in new condition. This Maintenance Plan is unique from most "extended warranties" as students use the service multiple times a year. Our central location on campus makes it easy for you to take advantage of the Plan.
If your bike is taken in for any repair or tune-up, we provide a rental bike for free until the work is completed. This provides a popular alternative to walking to class.
By taking advantage of a Maintenance Plan, your Campus Bike Shop bike will be safer, perform better, and last longer.
What does the Plan cost?
Bikes Purchased from Our Shop
Bikes Purchased Elsewhere
Is the Plan renewable?
- Yes, subject to inspection by and approval by the shop manager.
What does our Maintenance Plan include?
- Free full tune-ups and unlimited adjustments for your bike
- Free labor on flat repairs
- Free labor for installing brake pads
- Free rental bike with any repair or tune-up
- Discount on summer storage service
- Upon pick up, your bicycle will have received a tune-up.
What doesn't our Maintenance Plan include?
- Worn out or broken parts are not covered.
- Our mechanics work very hard for you but can only do so much on a bicycle that has been treated poorly. We will tune up and adjust your bicycle under the Maintenance Plan, but fixing bent, worn out, and broken parts will be charged at regular price for parts and labor
- The most common examples of replacement parts are bent wheels, broken wheel axles, bent rear derailleurs, and worn out bottom bracket bearings
- Our Maintenance Plan is not an insurance Plan and is not transferable between students
- If you lose your bicycle or if it gets stolen, our Maintenance Plan does not cover replacing your bicycle
- We will transfer your Maintenance Plan to a new bicycle if purchased from the Shop, free of charge
- This Plan is reserved for bikes purchased at the Shop valued between $300 and $900 dollars
- New bikes purchased elsewhere may qualify for the a Maintenance Plan subject to inspection and approval by the shop manager. Please send an email to Info@campusbikeshop.com to inquire if a bike would qualify.
- In all cases, we reserve the right to cancel a Maintenance Plan at any time without reason, but we will give the full refund of the Maintenance Plan back to you even if the you have used the Plan.